CHANGE – the constant challenge for today’s business leaders.
C&S KNOWLEDGE OFFERS—the tools to effectively lead the necessary changes required for success:
- Coaching – Individual, group and team coaching sessions focused on improving defined and measureable business change, led by credentialed professional coaches.
- Change Leadership – Customized programs to help organizations lead change that closes performance gaps.
- Workshop facilitation – Full, half or multi-day sessions custom designed for team building, collaboration, and building effective business relationship skills.
- Learning Opportunities - Whether you need a keynote speaker, an educational hour for your employees or an all-day seminar, C&S Knowledge offers activities, group discussions and seminars on a variety of topics.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM C&S KNOWLEDGE
When you hire a coaching and consulting company, you expect to hire people who can help you as quickly and effectively as possible. The bottom line is, clients expect and deserve results.
At C&S Knowledge, we are committed to deliver what you expect.
- An emphasis on your leadership. We work with leaders and their teams to expand their range, versatility, and flexibility of leadership capacities that will have the greatest positive impact on the organizational system.
- The use of emotional intelligence. It is the most accurate predictor of leadership success today. The use of emotional intelligence is foundational in whatever we do.
- Leading edge thinking. One of our competitive advantages is our relationships with leading authors and researchers in the field of effective leadership. This allows us to bring the best approaches for effective change.
- The most recent, credible research. We constantly review groundbreaking research and literature from schools, such as Harvard, Case Western and Wharton, to bring you the best available ideas.
- Awareness of gender and generational differences. Never before have there been four generations in the workplace, half of which are women. C&S Knowledge brings tools to help organizations deal with the new challenges created by these differences.
- Engagements tailored for your company and your circumstances. Companies, industries and people are unique. C&S Knowledge brings an approach that is NOT a one-size-fits-all process. We work to tailor an engagement that fits you, your team, your budget, and your timeframe.
- Focus on results. Our value is measurable. Our experience in business has taught us the value and discipline of accountability and defining measurements. A standard part of our work will document the return on investment you seek.
- Build on self sufficiency. Most companies don’t want to hire a consultant or coach forever. Our goal is to help our clients learn, then become self sufficient as leaders and organizations.
- Honesty. We tell the truth. Leaders, by virtue of their position, can find it difficult to get honest feedback. We commit to obtaining and delivering the feedback each leader needs to become stronger and grow.
- High ethical standards. We are bound by and adhere to strong personal ethics and also, as credentialed coaches, to the core competencies and ethics of the International Coach Federation
C&S Knowledge Company was founded by Cheryl Jensen (Managing Partner and CEO) who has over 30 years of experience in managing and consulting in large and small corporations. The company offers the experience and expertise of a large consulting firm without the high overhead. C&S Knowledge can create a plan to fit your needs and your budget.
Part of the value we bring is through our extended team. We partner with world class providers to complement the C&S Knowledge expertise.
My only regret about working with Cheryl is that I didn’t bring her in sooner!
Les Carmichael, CEO
Great leaders move us. They ignite our passion and inspire us. When we try to explain why they are so effective, we speak of strategy, vision, or powerful ideas. But the reality is much more primal: Great leadership works through the emotions.
Primal Leadership, Goleman, Boyatzis and McKee
Recently, I was invited to deliver four workshops in four major cities of China over three weeks for a multinational company… The feedback for the first workshop was not very positive. My confidence was low and I called Cheryl Jensen from China for help.
Over the phone, Cheryl did a wonderful job in coaching me to identify the issues and re-energizing me to focus on the preparation for the second workshop in the next city… I think Cheryl’s timely coaching paved the way for my recovery from an adverse situation…
I also provided insights for future facilitators which have already proven valuable in Brazil. This helped me see from the balcony rather than the dance floor.
Charles Ho, Consultant
Experienced Mandarin Facilitator/Trainer
Coaching: a partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential.
International Coach Federation, 2008